Monday, March 14, 2011

Ask Gege: Adding Tunisian Stitches

I received a question from a blog reader from Canada (welcome, eh!) that read:

"I have started a blanket with the Tunisian stitch.   The dilemma I am having right now is that I did not stitch enough rows.  I am wondering, can I somehow add rows to my already half done blanket?  Thanks for your time." 

I did respond to this reader, but thought, "This looks like a job for...*dun da da dun* Super Gege!"  After images of my glorious cape gracefully waving in the wind subsided, I decided that the only proper way to demonstrate how to do this was via video.  Sooooo......without further ado, here's my first installment of  "Ask Gege"



You can see the last remnant of my Neti Pot mishap, but as you can see, my Monkey's Paw has healed rather well.  I do hope this video helps!  I'll try to do more of these videos for questions that come my way.

Now I'm off to my creative hovel...and to make dinner.  On the menu?  Salmon en Papillote by Alton Brown.  Healthy, quick, easy and SOOOO YUM!

5 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what i meant. Thanks alot for you help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad it helped. :) Thanks for your question!

    ReplyDelete