Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Gege Bag Pattern- FINALLY available

Ok everyone. This one has been a looong time coming. 

It is the first project I listed on my blog when I first started blogging.  It's the first pattern I ever came up with.  It also took me for freakin' EVAH to finalize it as a pattern. (Maternity leave being utilized as much as possible.  There's not much I can do with one hand while sitting on my butt for feeding times.)

But now, I'm so very pleased (and relieved! One less monkey on my back!) to announce that the pattern for The Bag that started it all for me is finally available!  WHOO HOO!



Check it out in my Etsy store.  Now there are: one, two- TWO GegeCrochet patterns available! AhAhAhAhAh! (Is it weird that one of the reason's I'm psyched to have a kid is that I get to watch Sesame Street still again?)







Yay! One down..... many more to go.  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, CB! Now to get a few of my other designs on paper.....blerg. Coming up with the design = fun. Writing them down...not so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Such nice colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Here's to many more patterns!

    And uh, nope not strange to enjoy Sesame Street! You'll be watching a LOT of them as time goes by!

    kuddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Libby, Roses, and Kuddles! (And, welcome Roses!!) Hopefully I'll have more coming down the pike very soon. If only my Little Mister will give me a little more "me" time.... I guess that will come soon enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete