Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Showers

I was starting to write a different blog post right now but was distracted while My Mister was changing the baby’s morning poop diaper. As soon as he took off the diaper, he was sprayed with morning pee. Cracks me up every time since I never get peed on. Must be a special bond with his dad.

Big Mister: Ugh! You have a dirty weewee! And now your head is all wet.
Little Mister: cooooo *gummy smile*
Me: *secretly snickering since I don't get peed on so I must be loved the best*
Me: *ashamed to think it's a competition*
Me: *totally winning the love competition*.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I totally know what you mean! Your thought process makes me laugh so hard xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...my son do the same to his father but never to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Guro! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! :)

    Also, welcome, Hulda! That's awesome that your son did the same thing. So weird! Yet so glad it's not me he does it to- hee!

    ReplyDelete