Monday, March 29, 2010

I Am the Champion, My Friends

GAAAHHH!!!! O.MY.LANTA!!! I’m sooooo excited that the Ravelry Bobby Award winners are finally posted and I’m literally shaking about this- my Super Mario Blanket won BOTH categories it was nominated for!!! (I’ve had to retype that sentence twice- my fingers couldn’t find the right keys- I’m soooo stoked!!!)  I WON!!!  TWICE!!! 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone- the folks who nominated my project, the Bobcademy, and those who voted!!!! (I wish I was better prepared and had my speech written out! I was going to end with, “You love me! You really love me!” but figured that'd be too cheesy.)

Without further ado, I give you the winning project for the 2010 Ravelry Bobby Awards for Geekiest Project AND Best Personal Pattern Project. 


Crochet Mario blanket whole


 YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!





(My Mister thought I may have lost my cool a little. So, now that I’m recomposed….Meh. That’s cool.)

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This is a super cool project and it deserved the wins. Kudos to you, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! You definately deserved the awards and all the hugs and kisses you received from your Mister.

    I'd be shaking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You definitely deserve it! In all my crafty browsing I think yours is the best project I've seen - it's more than just one nerdy/crafty panel, it's so many put together into something huge and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your work is awesome so of course you deserve a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gege,

    Congratulations! Your Mario Blanket certainly DESERVED these awards for sure. So happy for you!

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'm still very stoked about it all. I'm just glad that folks thought it was as cool as I did. :)

    ReplyDelete