Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Checking In

Hey y'all! Just wanted to do a quick check in. Everything here is going well. I've just been kept pretty busy with work, purse orders, birthdays, baby showers, pattern writing, and a little bit of book escapism (I've read 5 books in the last 2 weeks...I've been burrowing deep in escapism). All of it has added up to not being able to finish a very pic heavy blog post I started last week. So, hopefully this week I'll be able to get all those pics in a very huge blog dump. (thanks , Kuddles for asking about me- no need to worry!)

Anywho- thinking about starting book #6 tonight but may end up crashing soon since my Mister and I just got back from a 45 minute walk. Well, he walked. I kinda waddled along beside him. Now to waddle off to bed. May end up dreaming of a large, slightly bloated, crime fighting duck tonight. (Crimefighting due to a discussion we had during our walk that had to do with unknown people following us and ended with me saying I'd do a Kung Fu Panda "skadoosh" on them with the Geekling kicking at the same time to intensify our attack. My Mister just shook his head and changed the subject.)

'night y'all.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your book escape! Sometimes we need those. Whatcha been reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I feel MUCH better to hear from you!

    kuddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy..

    I have made a link to your blog and youtube vidios from my blog. I have made a torturiol to the danish people, on how to do tunasian crochet, and if they dont get it, then I have made the link to your you tube vidios ande your blog. I hope that s ok?? If you dont think its ok, then please rite it to me, and then i delete it. you can se it her http://pekabooh.blogspot.com/2011/06/mnster-hkling-diy.html

    love from denmark..

    Kristiane/ PekaBooH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you okay? I know you should be a new mommy about now so I guess that's why you haven't been blogging but I'm just a little worried. I am just a big fan of your work and have missed reading about your many projects. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete