Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Round of Vapo Rub on the House!

Ugh.  I really hate being sick. Especially when I sound like death and can't take the meds I'm used to taking to knock me out for the night so I don't constantly wake up trying to stifle a cough.  However, I was able to rest a lot today and actually got excited about a project.  Just what the doctor ordered!

I started yarn doodling today and am pretty excited- hasn't happened in a while!  Let's just hope I can keep this enthusiasm up so I can start finishing things, as well. Encouragement is greatly appreciated. Time management is not my strong suit, so any helpful tips you may have are also greatly appreciated.  Seriously.  I'll share your tips online- both so I can have a record I can go back to, and also to share them with others who may suffer the same "I-don't-know-what-to-start-first-so-I-better-get-the-nap-out-of-the-way" time management method that I seem to favor.

I think I'm getting into that "nesting" phase of pregnancy.  Also the "OMG I only have 4 months before a helpless bundle of love and poop comes and will occupy all my time and I have so much to do before he gets here" panic mode of pregnancy.  (Also, I'm still getting used to the fact that I actually am pregnant, much less the fact that there is a little boy inside of me. Too.weird.) Hopefully all my enthusiasm and resolve is not solely the result of fever induced delirium and I'll have something to show off in the next couple weeks.  Crossing my fingers, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I make lists - and then make the lists into smaller, more organized lists. Then I make sure I see those lists and I cross things off them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anon! Lists are one of my favorites...for reals. Unfortunately, I tend to get a mite too obsessive with them if I get stressed out- a fact that nearly drove me and my Mister crazy when I was in my final year in college. I will start writing them on everything- scraps of paper, napkins, the paper table cloth at Macaroni Grill... (I wish I was joking...). The "making sure I see those lists" is my problem- they get lost everywhere! Oh bother.....

    ReplyDelete