Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All right Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up

Ok peeps- here it is. The trailer you've all been waiting for! The cinematic masterpiece filled with love, deception, fear, and laughter....Lilly's Thorn!

Hee! Lilly's Thorn is the movie I filmed summer/fall 2008. I think it's just about finished with post production and will hopefully be hitting the film festival circuits. Will it be my big break??? Eh. No. But, it sure was fun to do! Even if I never do another film ever again, I feel content knowing I lived out this dream of mine and actually starred in a feature film. :)

Oh, yes- it also showcases some of my crochet work- the Lilly's Daisy Apron. :)

For more information, check out www.oldvafilms.com.

:)


2 comments:

  1. HI! I followed the link in your siggy from craftster and was passing through your pages and saw this post. Congrats! I think thats way cool. You are an extremely talented designer as well. love that watermelon bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and for the complements! I'm trying to get my butt in gear and start writing down my patterns as I come up with them. I love the creative process....the writing of the patterns...not so much. :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete