Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things to Do In the Car

Today I spent the day sticking bamboo shoots in my nail beds. Oh wait. I mean cleaning my house. So I spent the evening crocheting (finishing up a möbius wrap for my sis- need to mail it soon!) and then started back up on damnyouautocorrect. I LOVE THAT SITE! This one just cracked me up b/c it's something that I might say....for reals. Teehee!





10 comments:

  1. Gotta check that site! Now!

    kuddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. recovery truck

    ReplyDelete
  3. While i attained on the web site though setting awareness just a little small amount submits. Satisfying way of long lasting, I shall be book-marking at the same time get varieties comprehensive occurs up. buy spotify followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? 實體娃娃

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. happyluke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. multiservicios aragón

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. https://Sanook168.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. cannabutter for sale

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.