Ahem.
My other project- my Geekling's blanket- is something I'm very excited about and I can't wait to see it completed. However, for far too many rows of the blanket, it's a pretty boring length of Tunisian simple stitch. It will all be worth it (the voices keep telling me) but for now it's a mite bit repetitive. I can't wait til I start on the color work, which is what is fueling my obsession right now. "I'm another row closer....another row closer... another row...great googly moogly! How many stinking rows are there??!?"
So, hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to show you what I've been working on- either a finished variegated project, or a newly rewound ball of Squooshy
I am already planning for this Finish Friday- I do need to line my Watermelon Tote since the auction is Saturday. I don't think I'll be able to do much more than that since a dear friend of mine has just had emergency surgery and I've volunteered to take her family a couple lasagnas for dinner. (She's married with 4 boys- 3 of them teenagers. Prayers for her are greatly appreciated. Also for her recovery.)
Take it away, Bilbo.
Roads go ever ever on,
Over rock and under tree,
By caves where never sun has shone,
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.
J.R.R. Tolkien
Stitches go ever ever on,
Over hook and under me,
By couches where never vacuum has gone,
By cats that always seem to see;
Over projects my hands have done
And through the woolly messes strewn,
Over pillows and my hun,
And under tables all afternoon
GegeCrochet
Lol. Woman you crax my junx up! Go'hea wit yo bad self!!!
ReplyDeletePrayers for your friend and the family!
ReplyDeleteKeep on keeping on Mama!
kuddles
lyteyz- I iz funny sometimez. :D
ReplyDeletekuddles- thank you so much for the prayers- I know they really appreciate them!!